- Thoughtful, Open Concept Floorplans for Modern Living
- Choose from Three Architect Designed, Historic Elevations
- Up to 75% more Energy Efficient than Existing Leadville Homes with Clean, Fresh Indoor Air and Water Efficient Fixtures
- Stick-built Homes constructed with Pride and Craft-smanship
- Optional Lockoffs at Garden Level or Carriage House with Soundproofing and Separate, Indoor Entrances
- Two blocks from the Mineral Belt Trail with Views Overlooking Leadville, Turquoise Lake, Mt. Elbert and Mt. Massive
- Two blocks from the Trails on the east side of Leadville
- 5 minutes to everything in Leadville, 15 minutes to Ski Cooper, 20 minutes to Copper Mountain, 30 minutes to Summit County, 45 minutes to Vail
About NorthCraft Neighborhoods
NorthCraft Neighborhoods is the fusion of two dreams: to live and work in the mountains and to build thoughtfully designed, well-Crafted, energy efficient homes that make mountain living attainable for others.
Dan has a long and in-depth background in residential construction and attainable housing. After a couple years as a Mechanical Engineer, Dan took a job with Habitat for Humanity of the St. Vrain Valley (Longmont, CO) as Construction Manager and eventually Operations Director. During this time, he had both field and managerial experience with all aspects of residential construction, plus land acquisition and development on both single and multifamily projects.
More recently, Dan worked as a Project Manager for a commercial construction firm as well as a Construction Manager at Richmond American Homes before getting his dream off the ground and working at NorthCraft Neighborhoods full time.